Qualis Health Diamond Status
Sunshine Health and Rehab recently earned a “Diamond,” the top level of Qualis Health’s Quality Gem program. Only two long-term care facilities in the state have reached this level.
The award recognizes facilities that have:
- Met all the goals of a statewide collaborative focused on patient safety and the quality of care.
- Shared lessons learned with, and provided practical change ideas to other nursing homes located in Idaho and Washington.
- Achieved high-performance ratings on national quality metrics.
Sunshine Home Health scores higher than national and state averages in timeliness of care!
- 99.1% of the time we are out to see patients within the required 48 hours or on the physician ordered start date.
Sunshine Home Health keeps patients from going back to the hospital!
- SHHC Rehospitalization rate: 13.4%
- Washington State average: 14.4%
- National average: 15.4%
Sunshine Home Health is above average on every patient satisfaction score that is included in home care compare and has the highest scores in the county for:
- Overall rating of care
- Care provided professionally
- How well the team communicated
Sunshine Home Health is the only home health agency in Spokane county that is locally owned and managed.
SHHC is part of Sunshine Health Facilities which has been owned and operated by the same family since 1949.
Contact Sunshine to Find Out More