Resident Care Coordinator, CMA
|Date of Job Posting||March 22, 2023|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Wage||$20.00–$26.88 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Enhanced Assisted Living
1102 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Home Health is looking for a Resident Care Coordinator, CMA to join our team! We are seeking someone with a passion for helping people and who is dedicated to providing compassionate and skilled care for our patients and team.
● Life Insurance
● PTO Benefits
● Employee Assistance Program
- Actively evaluate and identify evolving health needs of our residents via resident assessments.
- Update care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans; meet with residents and family members to review service plans and charges.
- Employ the basics: strong organization, written communication, time management.
- Ensure attention to detail in implementing our processes with our Med Techs and all patient orders.
- Works with multidisciplinary team to provide care for patients.
- Identify special resident problems and report them immediately to charge nurse or DNS as appropriate.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned.
- Assist with the writing and implementation of treatments and updating the care plan.
- Screening and processing of all admissions.
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action immediately.
- Manage the appropriate use of all equipment, supplies and resources within the facility.
- Monitor residents’ medication compliance as directed by Nurse Manager.
- Inform Nurse Manager of unusual events or resident behavior in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all state WAC requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Helps with resident issues and med room compliance.
- Performs pharmacy orders and records/receipt.
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans.
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Certified Medical Assistant in the state of Washington
- Current CPR certification and First Aid
- Food Handler’s Permit required
- 2 years in medical experience preferred but not required
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree
• Successful completion of a Washington state-approved Certified Medical Assistant Certification course or other education which meets state certification requirements.
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.