NAC/HCA Caregiver for Behavioral Health
|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Evening Shift|
|$18.54–$24.19, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Terrace and Behavioral Health
1102 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Terrace is hiring in our behavioral health department. We take pride in giving our residents companionship along with care.
- Competitive pay
- Possibility for growth within
- Time and a half on major holidays
- Free access to fully equipped workout facility
- Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) with employer matching
- PTO: Accrual begins day of hire
- AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meal monitoring
- Medication Management
- Assisting residents with basic needs
- Cleaning beds and rooms
- Keep accurate charts
- Provide warm, compassionate and friendly care to residents while ensuring a safe and calm environment
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Assure client dignity, rights and safety
- Follow guidelines for universal precautions and procedures
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) or Home Care Aide (HCA) in Washington
- Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain one
- Experience working with psychiatrically impaired adults and awareness of behavioral management principals as applied to the chronically mentally ill is strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.