NAC/HCA/Med Tech for Memory Care
|Date of Job Posting||March 28, 2023|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Weekends, Evening Shift|
|Wage||$18.54–$24.19 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Enhanced Assisted Living
1102 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
In our Memory Care unit you will be working with residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We offer a secure, warm and engaging environment where we closely monitor residents to ensure their health and safety.
- Competitive pay
- Time and a half on major holidays
- One free meal per shift
- 24 hour access to our gym
- Shift differential for weekend and nights
- Bonuses for picking up extra shifts
- Possibility for growth within
- We pay for your first license renewal
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!Medical: We offer a comprehensive health plan to support the health of you and your family.
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- PTO Benefits
- AFLAC plan options
- Provide warm, compassionate and friendly care to residents while ensuring a safe and calm environment
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Meal assistance
- Medication administration and management
- Assure client dignity, rights and safety
- Follow guidelines for universal precautions and procedures
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) or Home Care Aide license in Washington
Experience or training with dementia and Alzheimer's preferred.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Successful completion of a Washington state-approved Nursing Assistant Certification or Home Aide course or other education which meets state certification requirements
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.