LPN for Home Health
|Date of Job Posting||September 7, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Wage||$29.53–$39.69 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Home Health
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg B, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Home Health is looking for a Home Health LPN to join our team! We are seeking a LPN with a passion for helping people and providing compassionate and skilled care for our patients. Our LPNs are paid by the visit which can allow for high income! Full time LPNs at Sunshine Home Health can make over $80,000 per year!
- Competitive pay
- Possibility for growth within
- Free access to fully equipped workout facility
- Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) with employer matching
- PTO: Accrual begins day of hire
- AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Referral Bonus Program
Contribute to the patient’s plan of care by providing home-based visits to patients with a variety of diagnoses and needs (including but not limited to wound care, medication management, teaching to disease processes, and chronic disease management).
- Participate with the patient in achieving their goals and the goals of the medical provider
- Provide care according to the patient’s plan of care
- Counsel and educate the patient and family in meeting healthcare and related needs
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- An active LPN license in Washington State
- Current CPR certificate
- Possesses reliable transportation
- The ideal candidate will have home health experience
- Nursing degree from an accredited program
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.