|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Department||Adult Family Homes|
|Location||Sunshine Adult Family Homes
919 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Health Facilities, a locally family owned and operated health care facility, is recruiting for caring individuals in the role of House Manager for its community of four beautiful Adult Family Homes.
Our Adult Family Homes offer a welcoming and home-like living environment to seniors. Our residents enjoy a spacious, clean and welcoming living space while our caregivers are supported with a high functioning updated kitchen, a private sleeping room and large communal areas.
- Competitive pay
- Free meals
- 24-hour access to our gym
- Possibility for growth within
- Life Insurance
- PTO Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
The House Manager position is primarily responsible for overseeing the adult family home to ensure resident living needs are met. This position is ultimately responsible for staffing the home and will be counted on to cover shifts as needed.
- Create Negotiated Care Plans
- Make sure all staff have the required credentials up to date
- Orientate and train with care staff
- Oversee menus and meal plans
- Monitor resident health changes and needs, and coordinate health care with Director
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Food Handler’s Permit
- Applicable licensing as required by WA state
- Minimum of 2 years’ related direct caregiving experience
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Satisfactory completion of approved basic training and continuing education training as required by WA state, plus special care training prior to being able to provide care to a special-needs resident
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.