Home Health Medical Social Worker
|Date of Job Posting||January 23, 2023|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|$29.53–$53.35, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Home Health
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg B, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Great opportunity to work with patients in their own environment where you can really make a difference! Sunshine Home Health is looking for a home health MSW to join our team! Home health experience and a Washington State Social Work License is preferred.
Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need, offering a number of services including a Health and Rehabilitation facility, a Behavioral Health and Residential Treatment Center, Memory Care, Home Health Care, Assisted Living, and four Adult Family Homes. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. We take pride in giving our residents companionship along with care. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
Sunshine Home Health Care
Our Home Health Care Facility provides health care in the home to address recovery from illness, aging in place, management of chronic disease to post-surgical care and recovery from inpatient stays. We have therapists, nurses, home health aides and social workers. The clinical team at Sunshine Home Health is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Sunshine home health is privately and locally owned and operated, having been run by the same family for over 70 years. We are experiencing tremendous growth and full-time employment is an option now or in the future.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k). Sunshine also offers rich PTO benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Accepts referrals for MSW services in a timely fashion based on patient needs.
- Develops social work orders and plan of care based on individual patient needs.
- Conducts initial evaluations according to agency policy.
- Schedules and completes follow-up MSW visits.
- Monitors patient’s compliance with plan of care.
- Completes documentation the day of the visit.
- Participate in case conferences and coordination of care.
- Communicate with outside agencies for the purpose of meeting patient needs.
- Perform all other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current First Aid and CPR card
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Recent home health experience preferred.
- Two years’ experience working with primarily the elderly with a variety of medical diagnoses.
- Master’s degree in social work
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.