Business Development Representative
|Date of Job Posting||August 30, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Location||Sunshine Health Facilities Home Office
10410 E 9th Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Health Facilities is hiring a Business Development Representative to work in the North Spokane area.
- Life Insurance
- PTO Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Act as an initial contact between referral partners and Sunshine Health Facilities.
- Responsible for the overall development and referral growth of assigned territory
- Make regular visits to referral sites
- Coordinate patient transitions
- Process referral information
- Acts as a liaison between referral partners and agency Plan, coordinate and staff opportunities to promote Sunshine Health Facilities in the community
- Updates and maintains customer and competitor profiles, logs daily call activity and documents plans for follow up activities with referral partners.
- Participates in marketing efforts for the purpose of educating the healthcare community about Sunshine Health Facilities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates quarterly and annual territory plans
- Prepares monthly tracking reports on referral
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.