Behavioral Health Case Manager, MSW
|Date of Job Posting||October 10, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Location||Sunshine Terrace and Behavioral Health
1102 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Terrace is hiring in our assisted living facility for a day-shift Behavioral Health Case Manager. We take pride in giving our residents companionship along with care.
We understand that you are taking care of our residents so we take care of you! Sunshine Terrace is dedicated to making sure you enjoy coming to work.
- Competitive pay
- 24 hour access to our gym
- Possibility for growth within
- Life Insurance
- PTO Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Implements all consumer Individual Service Plans
- Prepares screening, intake and orientation of potential and new residents.
- Performs Case Management services
- Completes chart reviews as required.
- Develops and provides on-going staff training.
- Possess a genuine interest in and concern for the boarding home residents.
- Direct and supervise caregivers.
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Food Handler’s Permit
- Current First Aid and CPR card
- Have completed a recent Blood borne Pathogen training within the last year.
- Five years related work experience.
- Master’s Degree in related field (e.g. Psychology, Social Work, etc.), MSW preferred.
- Must possess MHP designations or will obtain.
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.